Call Us Today!

Morgan Hege Insurance Agency


What doesn't my homeowners insurance policy cover?

September 4th, 2015 by admin

Homeowners insurance is required by lenders when taking out a mortgage or home equity line of credit. But many borrowers never stop to think about the nature of their asset, and what is covered, and equally importantly, what is excluded. Many of the common coverage's include protection for the structure from fire and internal water leaks. However, there are two types of policies, open perils and named perils. Named perils means Fire Insurance Policies are written in a couple of different ways.

Posted in: Uncategorized